The piece that contains the question will be packaged separately so that you can give that peice after the puzzle is assempled.
|THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
It may seem corny or strange, but sometimes a proposal may require an “Out-of-the-blue”, spontaneous action to get the question out there and asked! We by no means are trying to take the romance out of the whole event; we are just offering a different way to propose.
Here is how we recommend using our Marriage Proposal Puzzles:
- When you receive the puzzle, it will be apart and in a ˝ pint size Chinese food container. All of the puzzle pieces will be contained in the container with the exception of the piece that has the big question on it. That will be packaged separately in your order and labeled, “The big question”. On the box for the puzzle, there will be a label that says, “A special message for: [Name] from: [Your Name]”.
- When you are ready to pop the question, have a quiet evening together with your future significant other (perhaps have some Chinese take-out).
- Later on, maybe suggest that you guys work on a puzzle.
- Have the special piece (and maybe the ring) ready in your pocket.
- Give the puzzle to the other person, and have them open it and start to put it together.
- Once they are completed with the puzzle, they will have one missing piece.
- Make a comment like, “Man that YourCustomItems.com ripped me off, I didn’t get all of the puzzle.”
- Play along for a little bit, and then… give them the missing piece from your pocket.
- Have them put it in, and at the same time, go down on one knee and offer the ring.
- Hopefully all goes well, and you don’t need directions for the rest of your evening.